Thursday 9 May 2013

Days with 48 hours in them - please!

A blog is all well and good, but you need to devote at least a bit of time and effort to it. Effort I got - lots of that - it's the time I seem to lack. Sometime I wish I was like the two Saskias, able to move back in time (with a bit of help from Voice) and do the same day twice. After the debacle with the original publisher - now geography thank goodness (that's like history - but messier) - I did wonder if I'd actually start writing again. All the books being published at the moment were written a little while ago and are all in the queue so to speak, Valley of Light should appear shortly. However, I've just finished a new short story for the Lisa website which would seem to indicate that I'm getting the urge to scribble back again. Ok, so now all I need is the time to devote to it all. Voice? You there?

No comments:

Post a Comment