Wednesday 21 August 2013

High speed publishing

The picture is the book cover of the latest book in the Saskia series. If you've read previous posts, you'll know that I've been working to get this ready for the publisher. Wednesday the 14th saw me happy, and the manuscript and the idea for the book cover were duly emailed. Now, our phone line and broadband was down from that Wednesday until the following Sunday. On the Monday I idly looked at my list of books on Kindle - to find Chicago listed! Don't suppose this is actually a record (not phoning the Guiness book quite yet) but you've got to admit it's pretty good. If you live in the US, the book is available on Omnilit as well, but I guess we'll have to wait a while here in the UK. That always seems to be the case.
What that does mean is that I might get a chance to continue with America, Saskia book eight. As far as finished books go, there are two more Saskias, The Race and The Twins, and another one about Rio, one of the characters in the later Saskia books. They'll be along soon enough.
Ian B

No comments:

Post a Comment