Monday 24 June 2013

The age barrier

Given myself a small problem. Well, not really a problem as such. I've been promoting the two Facebook Pages associated with the two book series, Saskia and Lisa. The original idea was to see who liked the Pages and invite them to be friends. Now comes the problem. Quite a few people like the Pages, but - most of them are young girls! This shouldn't come as a shock really given that the books are aimed at girls aged twelve to seventeen or eighteen. The difficulty comes in that I'm - rather older than that - by quite a long way. In this day and age it's not the done thing, now is it? Truly? So I'll have to content myself with watching the number of Likes increase while my list of friends remains static. Don't want anybody's parents after me with an axe after all.
Ian B

No comments:

Post a Comment