Tuesday 18 June 2013

The great Experiment


Wow. Interesting couple of weeks. Experiment on Kindle appears to be working, but it's early days yet. The first free promotion day was last weekend and appeared to generate a fair bit of interest. As well as the Kindle thing, I've tried an advert on Facebook to try and raise the profile of the two Pages for the two book series, and that's working as well. Don't know how long I can run that, it costs money, but might be worth it finally. What I really need to do is promote the books properly, but you have to speculate to accumulate, and that's difficult at the moment.
The Kindle thing has made me think. I have a couple or three short-to-medium stories that aren't related to the two main book series but are in basically the same genre. Maybe I should tidy them up and release them into the wild. Thinking about that (did I say that already?).

As well as the Falling Buildings, which is about the two Saskias, I wrote another story about Lisa, Jody, and Holly - or more properly about Louisa, their girl-friday and general gofer. That's on Kindle too www.amazon.com/dp/B00DAILFIA That one is also on a free promotion. Here's what it looks like.
Ian B

No comments:

Post a Comment