Sunday 1 December 2013

Updates (and about time too)

No, not about Time, not this time anyway, just an update about books and stuff. I've had several books pre-written, so to speak, from the years (years!) spent waiting for the original 'publisher' to get her act together. I've released these into the wild one at a time oven the past year and a half or more, and the time has now come to send the last two of these earlier books to the publisher. I've done these both together because they sort of run side by side. To find out why you'll have to read the books when they appear, 'The Twins' and 'Rio' are both part of the 'Saskia' series.
Now, because the last of the earlier novels are now gone, I'm going to have to actually do some creative writing. Not too much of a problem, 'Saskia' book eight, 'America', is almost done anyway. And then, of course, there's the idea for a fourth book in the 'Lisa, Jody, and Holly' series. That was supposed to be a trilogy. Now I'm going to have to look up the word for a four-book series, thank goodness for Google.
So that's the dark Winter nights spoken for. Still, keeps me off the streets.
Ian B

No comments:

Post a Comment